Sometimes it’s about the journey. The ALL NEW Prospect Global Traveler is about opening the mind and experiencing the next step of consciousness. It is taking the adventure to some island far away meeting people with like minds that rip. The Global Traveler is your companion in the local park, behind a boat with friends, and on the life experience trips to the best wake destinations in the world.
Prospect’s New Eco construction is performance driven with Purpose. Our new Super Sap Bio Resin is sustainably created from vegetable oil and pine sap. From domestically sourced materials to using our Basalt PyroPower technology to create pop and pressability. All Prospect boards are handcrafted and built in-house at our factory in Sacramento California.
The “Global Traveler” uses a Basalt laminate that is an industry first and exclusive to Prospect. Basalt is a natural fiber sourced from volcanic rock which is lighter, stronger, and more flexible than traditional glass.
The Global Traveler is an awesome hybrid stick with awesome pop off the water, pressable in the park, and just might be the best candidate to survive a brutal winch session. Take the Global Traveler to the edge of the earth and find the best riding adventure.
- New FREEBASE TECH minimizes base wear with a flat section through the spine and pitched up rails are catch free on rails and make cutting turns easier.
- An industry first material tech, basalt is sourced from volcanic rock and is lighter, stronger, and more flexible than traditional Glass
- A new revamped wood core uses a domestic hardwood combination that is optimized for strength and low weight.
- Midbody Bamboo natural reinforcement stiffens the board in the binding area for pop out of the water while tips stay flexible and pressable.
- 007 Bonding Agent kills edge blowout
|Rider Weight||Waist Width||Rocker Height|
|136cm||130 to 160lbs (up to 60kg)||42cm||2.45cm|
|140cm||160lbs to 210lbs (45kg to 80kg)||43cm||2.75cm|
- Domestic and responsibly sourced materials
- Hand crafted, designed, and manufactured in Sacramento, Ca
- Local California sourced 4 wood core is engineered for lightweight pop. the Poplar, Bamboo, Maple, Redwood core is a Prospect exclusive that sets our boards apart from the rest.
- Ohio sourced slide base and sidewall
- Responsibly sourced Basalt Fiber imported from Germany
- Premium ISO8210 transparent gloss topsheet from Austria
- No VOC bio resin is sourced from California
- Paints manufactured in Kansas
- FREEBASE TECHNOLOGY minimizes base wear with a flat section through the spine and pitched up rails are catch free on rails and make cutting turns easier.
- 3 stage elliptical rocker for great pop and smooth butterability
- Full Pop 4 Core
- 100% FSC certified wood core ensures we only use the best wood.
- High strength, low weight poplar provides a great pop
- California exclusive Redwood adds light weight super strength
- Flex while super tough maple makes a stable ride and creates a hardened durability.
- Basalt Reinforced Array – Light weight basalt “Pyro Power” between the feet for a reactive ride
- Super Durable Snowboard Construction
- A wakeboard made like a snowboard using materials that are created to perform in extreme, harsh environments, take bigger hits, and last through punishment.
- Eco Construction
- Prospect’s Eco construction isn’t just an alternative, it is performance driven with Purpose. From U.S. Sourced tank tough UMHWPE sidewalls to create a super strong Monocoque frame, to using natural materials like hemp to create pop and stability.