Model 369 – West Rock Edition
Try before you buy at West Rock!
Our straight out of the box ripper with a signature artwork collaboration. West Rock Wake Park is has been a huge supporter of Prospect Wake from the beginning and we are stoked to team up with them. These boards are available to ride and purchase here and at West Rock wake park. What a huge year for West Rock! Special edition boards, new features, and upgrading to a full cable system. Dan and crew are great people and you have to stop in for a ride.
The Model 369 is our bang for your buck powerhouse that combines our 3 premium technologies (wood core, slide base, sidewall construction) into one awesome price. But we didn’t stop there. We also added our 007 bonding agent that makes our boards ultra durable. The guys that ride all day everyday that want something affordable and durable… This is the board you’ve been asking for.
- Dual wood core uses light weight poplar stringers for an agile ride and a single maple stringer in the middle for pop and durability.
- Our american made, sintered slide base is the most durable, slideable material available. It is the same material we use on our snowboards and skis. We guarantee it won’t wear through like other bases that claim to be slide bases.
- Our USA made UHMWPE sidewall is bomber tough, doesn’t crack, and is the most abrasion resistant sidewall material.
- 007 Bonding Agent kills edge blowout and delamination. We are the only company to use this secret material and it makes the board super durable and absorbs shock for a smoother ride.
|Rider Weight||Waist Width||Rocker Height|
|136cm||130 to 160lbs (up to 60kg)||42cm||2.45cm|
|140cm||160lbs to 210lbs (45kg to 80kg)||43cm||2.75cm|
- Domestic and responsibly sourced materials
- Hand crafted, designed, and manufactured in Sacramento, California
- Wisconsin sourced poplar wood core with Wisconsin Maple Stringer
- Ohio sourced slide base and sidewall
- Responsibly sourced Basalt Fiber imported from Germany
- Premium ISO8210 transparent gloss topsheet from Austria
- Low VOC epoxy resin out of Colorado
- Inks manufactured in Kansas
- Continuous Rocker for easy presses and faster approaches and landings
- Full Pop 2.0 Core
- High strength, low weight poplar provides a great pop and flex while super tough maple makes a stable ride and creates a hardened durability under foot and in the sidewalls.
- Super Durable Snowboard Construction
- A wakeboard made like a snowboard using materials that are created to perform in extreme, harsh environments, take bigger hits, and last through punishment.
- Eco Construction
- Prospect’s Eco construction isn’t just an alternative, it is performance driven with Purpose. From U.S. Sourced tank tough UMHWPE sidewalls to create a super strong Monocoque frame.