Park Slayer Skis
The ALL NEW Park Slayer skis are the freshest line from the Prospect factory in Madison, Wisconsin. A 88mm under foot width, true, twin tip makes a ski predictable and symmetrical for big booter landings and technical rail approaches. A mid flex body of the ski makes this ski friendly for a wide range of skier skillsets while the rockered tips have a carbon stabilizers for great high speed performance. The Prospect Park Slayer is a premium material ski is your all conditions ski that will take your skiing to the next level.
We’ve designed our skis with the locally and responsibly sourced materials. From the domestically grown Wisconsin Hardwoods to the best quality topsheet and base imported from Austria. As with all the boards and skis we make, the cores, graphics, shaping, and pressing are all hand crafted in our factory in Madison.
- Camber Bias: Hybrid – Camber under foot early rocker near the tips
- Shape: Park – True Twin centered 88mm width under foot.
- Flex: Controlled flex – Carbon reinforced response flex
- Core: Full length Poplar/Maple
- Base: Crown Sintered
- Glass: Triaxial with Carbon stringer
- Sidewall: Full height Sintered UHMWPE
|Tip Width (cm)||117||117||117|
|Tail Width (cm)||117||117||117|